“My love for cars is intentional” See all the exotic cars late Prophet Ajanaku left behind

A couple of weeks before Prophet Ajanaku, the late General Overseer of Christ Revival Victory Chapel International passed on, he had an interesting interview with City People saying “A lot of people who know me believe I don’t have a life and I am mysterious.
That is why I decided I would also have a hobby which is my love for exotic cars. I did that purposely so that everyone will be convinced I also have good taste like every other person.
The kind of nature I have doesn’t value anything. So my love for cars is intentional. It is not a crime to drive exotic cars.”
Prophet Ajanaku until his death, was Gospel singer, Tope Alabi’s enstranged spiritual father.
The man of God, who was extremely rich, allegedly left behind 10 exotic cars and  an all-white mansion located at Ipaja in Lagos.
See photos of his exotic cars below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I love Falcao and Cavani” – Wenger

We are not part of Lagos APC – APGA

ASUU strike update: Don’t send your children to school, we won’t teach them – Lecturers warn parents