I am going back to school – Beverly Osu reveals in new interview

Beverly and Melvin had their first interview on Cool Fm & Wazobia FM this morning and they explained their plans for the future and the way forward.
bev and mev at cool fm

Excerpts below
Beverly 
‘ll continue with my online reality show ‘Beverly Says’ and I’ll finish school, that’s what important now!
“I don’t want to talk about his so called girlfriend coz I don’t know anything about her.I did not have sex with Angelo. I loved him and I still love him. I would get married to Angelo if I had the chance! I’ll still say,nothing happened between me and Angelo”
Melvin also talked about Dilish and his plans to go into movies
As you progress in the game, you’ll feel more confident that you’ll win the money. But still I knew it could be anyone of us.I don’t love Dillish we’re just cool. If Stephen doesn’t exist.We never know. To get Dillish as my wife wasn’t my main priority in the house.We were just cool like that I’m taking my acting career to the next level. That’s what Nigerians should expect from me! More movies”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I love Falcao and Cavani” – Wenger

We are not part of Lagos APC – APGA

ASUU strike update: Don’t send your children to school, we won’t teach them – Lecturers warn parents