D'Banj on dating Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji & Kenya Moore

D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji are a Couple - January 2014 - BellaNaija

Will D’banj ever confirm his relationship with Genevieve Nnaji?

His reply is “The last time I spoke about my relationship, it cost me my relationship”.

The music superstar was a guest on Tim Westwood TV. He gave the scoop on his new product – Koko Garri, his soundtrack for “Half of a Yellow Sun” – Bother You and rumoured love interests.

D’banj who was recently linked to Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore, also shares his thoughts on the rumours.

Watch here  

                                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I love Falcao and Cavani” – Wenger

We are not part of Lagos APC – APGA

ASUU strike update: Don’t send your children to school, we won’t teach them – Lecturers warn parents