Ushbebe of NaijaFM 102.7 is getting married.

Justice Nuagbe, popularly known as Ushbebe, a stand-up comedian and an OAP of NaijaFM 102.7 is getting married to his one and only heartthrob, Annette Osa-Agbontaen, a graduate of B.I.U.

The traditional wedding will be coming up in October in Benin and the white wedding in November, also in Benin.

*Now, I have the opportunity to say that Ushbebe is my REAL BOSS, and maybe am the most happiest person to hear this news.

Miss Annette is for me a perfect WIFE for him. I've been with them, so I know what am saying here. I like her personality and she's very cute, marring a cute man. Wow!!!

Congratulations boss!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I love Falcao and Cavani” – Wenger

We are not part of Lagos APC – APGA

ASUU strike update: Don’t send your children to school, we won’t teach them – Lecturers warn parents