“Please ask David Moyes why I’m not playing” – Kagawa frustrated at United

KagawaManchester United midfielder Shinji Kagawa, has complained about his bench role at Manchester United and pointed fingers in David Moyes’ direction.

The Japanese is yet to feature for the Red Devils in the Premier League this season and was not even named on the substitutes’ bench against Liverpool.

He was however on the scoresheet against Ghana and expressed his frustrations after the game.

“Please ask David Moyes why I’m not in the side,” Kagawa told AFP.
“It is frustrating not playing but to score a goal like that gives me confidence. Hopefully I can take that back to my club with me and things will improve.

“It’s hard not playing regularly. Some days the frustration is worse than others – it comes in waves.”

“So it’s nice to come back to Japan and get to play, and to score felt good. I just have to keep working hard and keep pushing for my chance. When I get back it will be a challenge to get into the team.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I love Falcao and Cavani” – Wenger

We are not part of Lagos APC – APGA

ASUU strike update: Don’t send your children to school, we won’t teach them – Lecturers warn parents