“It’s a closed chapter” – Suarez rules out late Madrid move

Suarez-kit
Luis Suarez has ended speculations that he could be set for a late move to Real Madrid, by reiterating his desire to remain at Liverpool.
The Uruguayan was the subject of two bids from Arsenal earlier in the summer and failed in his attempts to force through a move and is now ready to stay at Anfield.
“When I left England, I had no news and I have no news now. To me, this is a closed chapter,” he told reporters in Uruguay.
“I always said that if something came up, then fine, but if not, then I’d stay happily at Liverpool. And that’s what I’m going to do.
“There were reports of several clubs signing me, but in the end I’m happy because I’m staying at Liverpool.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I love Falcao and Cavani” – Wenger

We are not part of Lagos APC – APGA

ASUU strike update: Don’t send your children to school, we won’t teach them – Lecturers warn parents