“I’m looking forward to this fresh start” – Odemwingie delighted with Cardiff City move

Osaze Odemwingie
Osaze Odemwingie is glad to finally put his West Brom hell behind him. The Nigerian completed his move to Cardiff City on transfer deadline day and is looking forwward to a fresh start with the Welsh side.
“I’m delighted to complete my move to Cardiff City, I’m looking forward to this fresh start at a club that is really going places, a team that’s progressing fast,” Odemwingie said.
“My father-in-law is a City fan and he’s told me what a great club this is, I’m looking forward to meeting up with the boys and then start preparing for the trip to Hull after the international break.
“I’ve seen a little bit of the city and I know that my wife and I will really enjoy living in Cardiff. I can’t wait to get started – this move makes me very happy.”
Cardiff City paid the Baggies a fee of £2.5 million, as Malky Mackay made the 32-year-old his eighth signing of the season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I love Falcao and Cavani” – Wenger

We are not part of Lagos APC – APGA

ASUU strike update: Don’t send your children to school, we won’t teach them – Lecturers warn parents