“I will never stop fighting for democracy” – former vice president Atiku Abubakar turns blogger

 
Former vice president Atiku Abubakar has opened a new blog where he chooses to share his thought and opinions on issues.
 
Atiku kicked off by sharing a post on “I will never stop fighting for democracy” and gave a full narration of why he won’t stop. The 1000 + blog post generated about 55 comments.
The post reads thus:

On the night of April 19, 2007, I sat with the head of my media team in a long conversation over dinner. It was a light-hearted conversation about many things: family, religion, and history. We joked about a recent visit by a friend, and the recent pranks by his youngest child. Everything but politics.This might sound strange because that was two nights before the 2007 Presidential Elections, and we were about to lose. It was my first, and only, run in a general election for president, and I knew it would be a heavy loss.

Read more HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I love Falcao and Cavani” – Wenger

We are not part of Lagos APC – APGA

ASUU strike update: Don’t send your children to school, we won’t teach them – Lecturers warn parents