“I was frustrated” Nollywood actress sentenced to 2 months imprisonment for stealing iPad and iPhone

Oops! A certain Nancy Ndukwe – an Abuja-based upcoming actress – has been sentenced to two months imprisonment for stealing her friend’s – Nancy Njoku – properties worth N190,000 in Abuja.  The items stolen included an I-pad (N100,000), I-phone (N50,000) and Jewellery (N40,000) summing up to N190,000.

NOLLYWOOD

Confirming the story, a Divisional Police Officer Rabiu Sabiu disclosed that after investigations, the above items were found in Nancy’s possession and she was charged to court on Friday, September 6.

The 26-year-old lady pleaded guilty to the charge ‘I stole the items due to frustration. I have a one-year-old son to cater for. I am sorry and I promise not to do such again’.

Presiding over the case, Magistrate  Celestine Odo of the Abuja Senior Magistrate Court, Karu, sentenced her to a two-month imprisonment with an option of a six thousand naira fine as substitute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I love Falcao and Cavani” – Wenger

We are not part of Lagos APC – APGA

ASUU strike update: Don’t send your children to school, we won’t teach them – Lecturers warn parents